Well, this is my first journal entry, and I've been tagged by my friend, so...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Rules:-Write the rules in your journal entry if you are tagged.-Write 13 things about yourself. ~Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.~-Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged.-Don't say "You're tagged if you read this".-It is forbidden not to tag anyone.-No tagging back.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
13 answers to 's 13 questions:
1. My preferred spirit animal is the Magpie.
3. I honestly believe that I do fairly well in the field of art, since I've been doing it for a long time now. I am neither a professional, nor am I new to being an artist, and saying that I am bad at it would feel like an insult to my friends and others who look up to me. I will say that I still have a lot to learn though.
4. I don't have a favorite food.
5. I don't have a favorite drink.
6. I don't have a favorite video game.
7. I have been doing art since I was 2 or 3 years old.
8. I look up to a lot of people.
9. I don't have a favorite president.
10. I can't decide which one is the best, so I say all of them! Lol.
11. Uhmmm, this one seems a bit personal, but I don't really have a job. (Currently)
12. Erm, Samsung? I feel like those are better.....
13. I LOVE Jazz!
's questions:1. What spirit animal are you?2. Straight or curvy/clear?3. How well do you think your art is?4. Favorite food5. Favorite drink6. Favorite video game7. When did you start doing art8. Who do you look up too?9. Favorite president10. Best DA friend?11. Whats your occupation?12. I-phone or Samsung?13. Ya like jazz?
(I could only think of 5 people to tag. Sorry...)
1. Do you like piano music?
2. Red or Blue?
3. Do you like math?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. Any dream vacations you've got?
6. What would you like to understand about the universe, or maybe or even beyond that?
7. How would you rate your own skill in art, on a scale from 1 to 10?
8. Sky or ocean?
9. Half full or half empty? (This is a trick question if you think about it a little.)
10. What's your zodiac sign?
11. A cool breeze blowing through the fields at early noon, or a beautiful night sky filled with stars and a full moon?
12. How do you feel about this year's election?
13. What activities make you happy?